A place to remember myself

Sunday, February 18, 2007

FIREWORKS!!!

wow!! i love fireworks.. went to see fireworks yesterday, but went at the wrong timing. email put 9pm but went there wait for an hour, then realise its at 12midnight.. wasted my trip there.. So today went to watch again... dun know y. fireworks see so much also wun feel sian de.. lol fireworks can onli make my day and make me happy.. hee.. CHEERS!!!!

Actually at esplande, there is a band performance.. And there was this ah pek.. dancing while the band is performing.. so cool.. so funny.. Dance for everyone to see lor.. if i got the chance, i will upload it here but kinda hard.. so if u want to see, i show u some other day lor..

watch the new year eve celebration. Dogs this year still quite ok.. lucky number is 7 which is my fav number.. and lucky colour is red (my hostel colour).. so this year!!! huat ah!!!

anyway.. happy new year to all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home