A place to remember myself

Monday, February 12, 2007

nothing here

A busy day, a busy week.. so tired so drained out.. Partly because i just recover from illness, secondly because i got so many things to do.. Some how, i just felt that i am not close to the other 3 attachment students, then who am i close to? guess no one... i just love to work alone and do my things alone..


Its always feel good to be very busy.. I hope i can be very busy, then i wun have the time and strength to think of other things but i am drained out after week 6.. so tired lor..

u know, just now my engineer told me that tomorrow the whole company got something on and all activities have to stop by 3 pm.. Then he add on.. U all go home at 3pm.. Haha.. i hope this isnt a lie.. But the first thing that came to my mind... "Yes!!! can go find her liao" then i realise i am dreaming.. WTH am i thinking of that.. It has been months, if she really want to meet u, she already met u long ago. and I already have met her last Sunday.. But its all dream, Y do i have to be in this dream land for so long.. Its been months and i should have woke up long ago, or am i still in a coma??

LETS hope i can go home at 3pm. Meeting my friend for dinner tomorrow.. yeah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home