A place to remember myself

Thursday, February 08, 2007

say is easy

lol.. sometime say is easy, do is hard.. this always happen to me.. A good example is today lor.. Help my buddy set up the lighting of the factory, as u know, the ceiling of the factory is usually much much higher.. then i see my buddy do until so tired so wanna help him to do lor.. then while i was climbing up the ladder, and i look down.. Oh no!!! i did not dare to go up the last step of the ladder that is with out any support.. lol.. i thought its easy but i just make the last step.. but after that, i did overcome the fear and did alittle bit of hammering and drilling on the ceiling.. lol

have been working rather late recently... 8.30am to 9pm.. 12 hours of work.. so darn tiring.. but its good to numb myself with work..

recently dun know had really has happen.. Everytime i sms ppl, all never reply me.. 1 or 2 still ok.. i think this week got around 6 or 7.. is it because my REN2 YUAN2 no good? if so, pls let me know, then i wun bother to sms anyone bah...

LET ME BE ALONE THEN!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home