A place to remember myself

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

say wat

new year over le.. so fast.. so sian.. y holiday so fast ended le.. 4 days some more leh.. haiz.. but dun worry.. im happy.... nothing special to happy abt.. just happy.. think i siao le.. i blog this blog is for the sake of bloging liao leh.. dun know wat to say

anyway, work is always unfair.. got 4 IA students, but 3 always got nothing to do.. always in office surf net.. me always got to work.. not fair lor.. Today, my boss told me.. "I want to give u more responsibilty.. give u some task of your own and this task if failed also wun hinder our project"

haha.. say until so nice but wat he give me do.. stock taking.. wuahaha... he is damn good at toking but at least i got something to do then i no need to zuo bo surf net.. i like to work work and work.. i like to keep myself busy rather acting busy coz my acting sucks.. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home