A place to remember myself

Saturday, March 10, 2007

back

im back.. after so so long. been weeks since i last blog. 2 weeks? haha.. how's everyone? well.. i have been busy slacking.. work le go home watch tv. that my lifestyle now. let me have a small update for u all. during new year, there is lots of fireworks and i went to almost all. be it go there alone or be it go there with my friend.. i simply love the fireworks there.. haha..

at work, wat have i done? lesser OT and lesser things to do.. However i was so disappointed with many ppl there. Firstly, i was back stabbed by my fellow IA student there. Although it is a small matter, but he back stabbed me, so it make into a big issue for me. I hate backstabber, if u want to back stab me, go further. And dun let me hear it..

Then another person that i wanted to blacklisted is the so-called boss there. Kao.. he is damn turtle lar.. Little trust to all the IA student and treated us like a office boy.. HELLO!!! i come here to learn. not to help u photo copy your personal stuff. Although sometime we really have not much things to do, also not like that mah. If want us to help, at least say properly lah. I din owe thousand of dollar hor...

Well.. came back hall again, hall is still the best, friends all around and the constant noise.. SHIOK!!!

And u know wat, that time i went to dig out all my letters that ppl send to me.. WOW!!! alot of memories flash back. For example my primany sch friend who always send me a card without failed. I guess i din treasure that friend ship enough and resulted in losing contact. Those card was like 12 yrs ago lor.. power leh.. The most valuable things i have found in my letter and cards are those cards and letter that my ex used to send to me.. The letter was sent 7 yrs ago. Wow.. come to think of it.. Those memories was still sweet. I guess i din cherish her enough bah and i can say, that time i was still young and i dun know how to think bah.. But now even i wanted to cherish someone alot alot. there is no one for me to cherish.. Actually there are alot of ppl i can cherish.. MY family, my friends... i heart every single of u.. haha



So much of the update.. Should i stop now? BTW, i am still living alone in a 4 room flat, onli sometimes, my friend will come to my house to play mj.. not bad har.. hee. Guess i shall stop here.. bye world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home