A place to remember myself

Thursday, March 22, 2007

sian with work

so sian with my work.. wondering y am i in this company.. not related to electronics (more to control). really regret coming here. well.. just feel that i am tasked to be a store man.. haha.. give me responsibility of counting stock.. deliver things here and there.. haiz... The other IA student has beens slacked, if they got a better grade than me, i shall burn down the school.. haha..

office has been so empty, workshop so quiet.. All because most of the ppl here went on site, ie tuas, eunos etc... we are not able to go because we din take their safety test. Most of the boss also went le.. So left with who biggest? me lor.. haha...

Sometimes, ppl should have more initiative bah. dun wait for ppl to do, then start doing.. That all i want to say,

nowadays seldom got the chance to blog, not that i dun want to blog, my com are down and i dun really want to use office computer to blog also.. today is i use my lunch time to blog, and office also no one.. hack care liao... half way through 11 more weeks to go.. go go go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home