A place to remember myself

Saturday, March 24, 2007

yeah

yeah.. finally friday and i get to rest.. FINALLY!! being to dislike my job coz this week i got nothing to do.. haha.. luckily all my heads are not around.. if they are around, then i have to act busy lor.. My ntu supervisor came last wed.. hmmm.. nothing much to say abt him.. he just late for 2 hours and sit there not more than half hour then he left le.. haha.. coolz.. i hope he will be a good supervisor..

met up with an insurance agent this week.. And now i know y he got the best agent award (( something like that)) coz he is really good at talking lah.. but i kinda of worried.. wat future will i have? Wat kind of protection i need? and how to save enough for the future.. its all question mark now..i guess i should start planning from this point of time le..

time really flies.. just a blink, its week 11 le. half way through my attachment le.. How i hope my IA can end now and i dun have to wake up early and sleep early.. Came back to hall and still awake at this point of time.. haha.. i guess this timing, its a time that i can have peace, comfort etc..

My computer is still not up yet. that mean i still got to suffer some more days without computer.. So boring without computer lor.. help help!!!

oh ya.. 1 more thing, i officially announce that i lost my home key, cant find it at home, cant find it in hall.. where can it be.. strange..hope its not with any stranger.. if u found a bunch of keys, pls return to me... reward is $10,000.. hahaha..

alright, i shall end here.. good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home