A place to remember myself

Friday, March 16, 2007

yoyoy

sorry readers, i have not been updating my blog for so so so frequently. coz stay at bedok alone, and there is no internet access mah. then tampines computer spoil le.. my bro in law bought a new hard disk. Everything seems ok until i used it. The old problem came back again and now dun know y again, it is back to normal. haha. strange.

to update abt my work, i have officially condemn 1 IA student in my company.. haha.. The guy who back stab me that day, he "chu" stun again.. This time, best.. My boss assigned me and another IA student to do a report. spend so so many days to complete the report and hand it to my boss.. Then yesterday, my friend found out that inside that student's computer, got the report that me and my friend wrote. He actually went to our computer and copied it and save it to his computer, without letting us know lor. Our report is not that good, but at least if u want to save it for your own use, let us know. And no need so tou tou mo mo. Wat is there to hide? "zuo zei xing xu"???

i will update my blog as much as possible.. k? hee so must continue to read.. be my regular supporter.. And u know... im in u tube.. haha..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hKdhyB_v98

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home