A place to remember myself

Saturday, April 07, 2007

hey.. so long never blog. exams are coming.. Very soon lor but i am not involved. COZ i IA.. good luck to those having their exam. specially to those having their last exam in ntu.. find job le, first salary must remember to treat me hor.. today went ktv sing with my friend. Kaoz.. k box getting more and more expensive.. last time is after the +++, its abt 18 bucks. now afternoon charge is 18+++. they charge public abt 26 lor.. cheat my money.. lucky i got student pass then cheaper.. haha

tommorow got soccer match again. i guess my life style gonna be the same for the time being.. no life!!! 7 more weeks to hand in my report. time flies.. 1 more yr and it will be my turn to grad

anyway, april is a month full of memories. and i wish those april babies happy birthday..

jia you jia you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home