A place to remember myself

Saturday, April 14, 2007

record broken

how many times can record be broken in a week? haha.. so happy. man u won 7-1 in champion league. although not a record but at least equal the record.. then today i broke my personal record that i set in UOB. today i work for 15.5 hours. cools? 8.30 to 12 midnight. never in my life i did work for so long. What will i get? A for my attachment? and i got to wait long long lor. haha. be glad that my boss will sign my ot form and taxi claim.

was really shag after i came back. Was just stoning there.. Attachment really let me learn new stuff, and also see different type of ppl that i can find from the company.. lol.. got a super big range of it lor. haha

anyway, today is Pearl's birthday. Wish her a happy birthday (if she see this lor) haha.. i very sim right? dun worry lar.. got sms to wish her.. hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home