A place to remember myself

Sunday, April 29, 2007

blog

hmm.. my timing to write a blog is from 1 week wait to 2 weeks wait or even more.. kind of dun know wat to write.. everytime i write, i just feel that i am writing for the sake of writing coz everytime i am writing the same stuff.. even my title.. i also dun know wat to put

should i continue, should i not?? I shall see the response bah... This month is exam month.. when come to exam month and when everyone is busy with exam, i am at home shake leg.. nothing much to do and also cannot go out... coz no one to go out with..

so wat i do at home? winning 11 lor.. talk in msn lor.. nothing more leh... My attachment coming to an end soon.. 6 more weeks and i will be through.. time flies leh.. 1 blink onli.. 16 weeks of ia gone.. 1 more blink, i old liao lor.. so from today onwards, i shall not blink

thurs went out with my hall friend, dom, jun zhao and ming rong.. We 4 are the most free ppl now lor.. 3 ppl on IA and Dom dont have any paper for her last sem.. power leh.. no exam mean slack..DOM, remember my dinner after u get your first pay hor.. U cant remember but i will still remember de..

Man u has been real lucky this season.. from 2-0 can win 4-2 away.. Its champions' luck.. even can come from behind to beat AC with an injury time goal.. Not champion also hard.. haha.. For those anti man u de.. dun come and box me hor... Coming wed, there is another game.. hope man u can win again.. Glory Glory manchester united.

Work? slack again.. wat to do.. nothing much for me to do.. that day i met my big boss in the lift.. So he ask me how am i? then he add on. Boss: so wat are u working on right now? documentation? ME: oh. i just finish update the project Pxxx (the project 2 weeks ago finish liao and he knows it). SHIT. shouldnt have answer that.. i guess he also know that i am doing nothing much in office le.. Actually hor.. i got do things de leh.. Its just that i am doing things not related to work.. i am doing my attachment report whenever i am free... unless they assign me things to do, if not i do my IA report lor.. i am paid to do my IA report leh.. This kind of job where to find.. but hor.. if i think this place isnt a place to stay for long bah.. Boss sucks.. And workload crazy sometimes.. i am in this office for 4 months. 5 ppl has left. My company onli got less than 40 ppl leh.. so many ppl leaving.. And from wat i know, my colleague all din work for very long in that company also.. So i guess. that is not a place for me to work full time bah..


ok lah.. so much of crap... shall stop here and get ready for tomorrow soccer match.. heee. night world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home