A place to remember myself

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

joke of the day

liwei has a joke to share with everyone.. but i dun know is it funny or not.. but pls dun laugh at me.. coz it is kinda stupid and blur of me

Today after my work.. i went to have my fav dinner with my UOB colleague (mei xuan, charmayne and wendy).. guess those who know me well, u should know wat i ate. KFC!!!!! That is my fav food.. Well after dinner, i thought of rushing back to hall to watch the 9pm show.. although i know that i can onli watch for around 15 min, i also want to rush back.., so i told the gals that i want to rush back to watch the drama while they went to withdraw $$$$... To my horror!!! this incident happen!!!


My work place is at toa payoh.. by right i should take train to city hall and change train to boon lay..

i thought i was so so so damn lucky to board the train when the train door is already closing and i will be able to watch more of the show le... So i alight at city hall instead of raffles place, hoping there will be seats for me to sit and sleep...

u know lar.. if alight at city hall, u need to go up 1 level to go to boon lay..then i saw a train coming so same thing happen... I tried to board the train while the door is closing.. but this time i fail.. so i STAND THERE FOR 5 MIN!!! y do i have to emphasize that? later u will know y...

5 min later the train came and i board the train.. quite crowded but i STILL MANAGE TO FIND A SEAT IN THE NEXT STATION!! and think around 3rd station, i dozed off.. When i woke up, i realise that i was at ANG MO KIO!!! kao.. I TOOK THE WRONG TRAIN!! I took the same train back to toa payoh and then to ang mo kio!! wat make me look so stupid is that.. I even stand there for 5 min waiting for the train, without realising that i am waiting at the wrong side.. then after i board the train, i am stuill consious for 3 stations and i still din know that i took the wrong train!!

in the end, i reach hall at 10 40.. nearly an hour later than wat i have expected.. haha.. good day!!! long post

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home