A place to remember myself

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

oh

oh god.. time flies.. me so long no blog le... abit lazy also lah.. haha. Also nothing much to blog also.. Last week went for my company movie and dinner.. All free.. So good.. lol..The whole event is organised by me and my boss.. lol.. During the dinner.. Almost all of them drink till very high.. Even my big boss also... Then my big boss came to talk to me.. He said " out of the 4 students, i think highly of u.. coz partly because u are a poly student and ask if i want to come back work next time. the rest of the thing he said i cant remember also le.. coz i also kind of high.. Hope he speaking the truth. *SHUANG*

Today recieved an e mail from my direct boss in the company. He say i am indeed a good helper.. haha.. *double SHUANG*

but today he abit crazy.. ask me finish up 16 files of doc by this friday.. want me to die ah.. That mean more OT again.. Aliright.. Time to do report again.. Grading Day soon

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home