A place to remember myself

Monday, July 24, 2006

sumarise my week

so much things to blog. yet so little time staying in front of my com.. Well.. firstly i had my last day at work at UOB on friday. Well kinda she bu de.. Really feel like staying for another week but i know i cant. Coz i still have an exam to handle on the 27 july.. On my god.. really regret taking the elective.. but no choice.. Anyway i took alot of photo at UOB before i leave there.. Will upload it once i recieve all the photos from my friend...

During my last day, they treat me to swenson during our lunch break.. I had a yummy lunch although i am wearing the same colour shirt with the waiter and waitress.. I onli lack a cap on my head. haha

Had another treat by my boss. But this dinner of coz not for me lar.. It is the so called " department day". Since friday is my last day? i got the privilege of going to EAT!!! SHUANG to the max!!! "no signboard" leh.. The place is so expensive.. Dun know next time i still got the chance to eat that or not.. hee.. after the dinner, we went to have a drink at FULLERTON HOTEL!! kaos.. i not very rich leh.. The drinks there so expensive.. But i still choose a alcoholic drink to drink.. haha.. i dranks screwdriver with "level 2 strong" ah.. dun know how to explain that but i know after drinking that. My head feel very light.. haha

Sat was another busy day for me.. Spend my whole day outside lor.. Alot of things happen on that day.. be it happy or sad, i cant share it here coz it is quite personal.. haha. And the SIF member, u dun have to ask me.. haha... Sat went to ktv with my UOB friends.. by right we can onli sing for 3 hours coz it is early bird special. haha.. but we extend for another 2 hours lor coz we din sing enough.. guess its because they" love " to hear me sing.. haha.. just kidding

after the ktv session.. actually we din do much stuff. but dun know y time flies so fast.. 4 hours pass in just 1 blink.. These 4 hours wasnt the most memorable 1 but life goes on. shall not go in details on wat happen..

so much on my UOB friends. now back to my family. went for a lunch buffet with my sis at dun know wat hotel (suddenly cannot remember the hotel name). Think we went there specially for the durian moose. Wow the durian moose was darn great. i shall go there again 1 of this days. haha

looking at my time table for the next 2 weeks.. i scAre 24 hours also not enough for me..

monday: going back UOB for a treat, after that a dinner treat with my poly mate
tue or wed/: studying with my friend
wed: meet the freshie dinner. still have to decide whether to go or not coz got exam
thursday: exam.. plus a dinner treat with my close poly + NTU mates.
friday: senior camp and my mum ask me to go for a dinner at night but i dun think i can make it.
sat: need to stay at home coz mum is doing the necessary praying for the 7th month
sunday: a lunch treat with my sec sch mate at pearl river. maybe..

then next week is the start of my FOC le.. busy busy busy.

so much on my timetable but i think this is onli a draft coz i am sure there are alot other activities coz i wun leave u out de..

so much abt this week.. looking forward to next week.. i guess this year this time will be my best in so so so many years..

i heart all my friends.. especially, sec sch mate, the SIF. uob mate, hostel mate and alot alot more. u all are always on my mind..

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home