A place to remember myself

Saturday, May 26, 2007

no more hall

Oh no.. my hall application has been rejected. that mean i will not be able to stay in hall.. still in the waiting list.. but damn shit lor. The new systems are in favour to the foreigner. How can that be.. That is not fair to the local.. Anyway the ah tiong and the ah bu nei nei arent doing anything for the hall wat. And we are the one who did so much for the hall.. That is wat we get back from them.. HAHA.... If this goes on.. i tell u. hostel gonna collaspe.. let wait and see.. hahah

Anyway i am so happy.. i finish my report le.. Thanks to DOM, kok yew, you ren who help me to edit my report. Especially to You Ren!! U helped edit my whole report.. Salute to u!!! I owe u a meal you ren! Thank you so much

Finish report.. that mean i can rest and relax again.. And i am extending my work.. pay of coz got increase by a bit.. better den dun have.. haha


Look like i more and more lazy to blog.. May be 1 day.. i wun blog le.. haha. who knows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home