A place to remember myself

Friday, July 28, 2006

24 yrs old


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting 
                            Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



 



well sum up everything for tonight.. Tonight was great! With so many cakes and so many ppl celebrating with me and also so many birthday wishes.. Thanks for the everything.



tick dock tick dock and its 12 am.. Its 27th july and its my birthday.. Although "studying  hard" for my PE and at the same time hoping my hp will ring.. And it finally rang..  a very heart warming and sweet birthday wish from my friend. Congrat!! u r the first to wish me! haha bo liao me...



Went to clarke quay to eat at the riverside restaurant after my exam. Not bad ah.. Can go there eat again next time.. After dinner, we are too full so we went to walk round the place 2 rounds and decided to head to bugis for a drink.. drank onli 2 small bottle of beer and i started to feel "tired". Had 2 big slice of cake and a simple birthday songs. Thanks for celebrating with me, guiyan, pek, daiti, tuckwai, alan. and zikai



 



Came back to hall, feeling so so tired and feeling so soar in my throat.. Thought everything is over BUT i was wrong.. hee.. had another surprise celebration with my hostel friend.. Din know that they will help me celebrate also and its like half hour away to 28 july. haha. Force me to sing a birthday song to myself as this is our blk 50 tradition.. (finally know how ppl feel). well.. i had a great great time this yr.. 2 watches, 4 cakes. lol.. with so many friends celebrating with me, plus so many wishes.. I am contented. Once again.. Thank you so so so much...



 



 



 




 

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home