A place to remember myself

Monday, June 04, 2007

good weekend

Well, i have a good weekend.. At least i din spend my time rotting at home.. friday night went supper with my uni friends, came back at 5 am in the morning.. wuaha.. then sat met my sec sch mate for a majong session till around 10 pm.. That means another day got lor.. haha.. it has been a real long time since we had a majong session together and the feeling is always great.. coz we crap alot and was laughing through out the whole game...

Then today went for a ktv session with my hall friend.. din really got the feeling to sing also.. lol.. after the ktv, went to far east for dinner and rush to Mind cafe to play some board game.. That was a cool place to play board game ah.. I think we made the loudest noise lor.. NOISE POLLUTION!!! haha..

Hope everyday is a good 1.. and i heart all my friends....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home