A place to remember myself

Saturday, September 15, 2007

wow

wow.. i nearly forget that i still have a blog.. totally forgotten until my friend told me that she is writing blog.. then i realise i still have a blog that i have not been touching for months.. So sorry but i am glad that there are still some readers around but i think most of the reader has stop reading my blog le bah.. haha... Any way, thank you Mei yue, Albert and Dom to add some tags in my blog..



What have i been doing? sch work lor. HRM, FYP, HRM, FYP.. this 2 can kill me lor and i think i am half dead. dun worry.. i wun die so easily de.. i want to grad first b4 i am dead coz its my final yr here ma.. haha



Recently played a soccer team against my senior.. there is somethings i must defineately blog it here... I SCORED A GOAL!!! A WONDER GOAL!! haha. first goal for my hostel and its only my second goal on the field.. haha.. If u want me to describe the goal, i think better not. coz my language sucks.. i think u all also realise that when u read my blog.. haha

Next... Went to celebrate MX birthday today.. i think this is my first outing after 2 months? or 3 months? haha.. have not gone for so long lor.. We went ktv to sing song.. lol.. our fav past time.. haha.. and let me tell you this.. we are really photo freaks.. lol.. took real lots of photos and we really enjoy taking photos.. Got chance then i upload it into my blog to beautify my blog with chio bus and yandaos (me) haha.. Then got this gal call ah doi.. never fails to go home b4 12 midnight.. Really can be a cinerella.. haha.. we came home at around 3.40.. cool hor.. haha

ok lah.. shall stop here.. too tired le.. need to go zz.. pester me for my blog update if i forgot.. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home